Friday, January 18, 2008

Photo

Quickly, I'll just say that the photo posted is one of my favorite views at the church in Loughborough. I'm not exactly sure why, but every year each of us who visits the Loughborough church seems to record this same image. It's very interesting to me.
Is it the open door? The contrast of red and green? The path leading us to fellowship?
Whatever it is, it catches all of us. Maybe you can tell us what this view means to you.

In 2007, I remember carrying a shoeless Laura L. on my back down this path. And I remember watching tiny Thomas H. running back and forth after HBC. Oh. and in 2006 watching Scotty run back and forth just like he owned the whole place. --M.E.

1 comment:

amanda said...

one of my fave pics from '07 was our pirate picture in that alley.
perhaps it's also just a simple fascination with tiny, compact rowhouses and backyards--quite unlike what we're used to in the sprawling South!